Sunday, January 2, 2011

Pondering for year 2011


I was searching for images suitable for my blog when I stumbled upon this image - pondering at a computer - and it brought back to my mind how I was pondering on my blog few days ago.

Two weeks break from work before the new year was, I guess, long enough to ponder on certain things to look forward to in 2011.  While too many people got busy with reunions with  family and friends and making New Year's resolutions, I was preoccupied with a number of things before the new year came in.  They are too many to mention, but one has something to do with my blog.

I explored blogger.com in a few days.  I read blog posts of other bloggers, and from time to time I made access to soxbloggers.com for links to other blogs to get ideas.  I gathered my thoughts and made my initial blog.  I changed the contents/items of my blog a number of times, as much as I changed its template design and gadgets.  I composed several drafts that remain drafts until I decide to either publish or discard them.  I improved my blog after my initial work on it, and lo!  I finally brought some words together in 'all about me and my blog' page.

this personal blog is a reflection of my journey through life, as a mother who loves to write, but had most of her writing kept in making her personal journal.  It is my "new thing", to explore my capabilities, after setting aside campus writing upon leaving college.  It is a new path I have to tread for better changes in life and to face the challenges it brings by living my life a day at a time.  I aim to share life and family,the beauty of Mindanao, to spread love and excitement for learning new things, and eventually affect others to do the same, by putting words into write ups through my fingertips. 

Despite the long 'to do' list and personal agenda for 2011, it's a good consideration to blog more and learn more as the new year starts. There are twelve months ahead of us, with new things to learn, perhaps 24/7.  I'm sure each one of us has his/her own unique story to tell.  I may not be able to commit as much time as my dear friend Joana expressed with her WIG to blog daily in 2011, I will continue to follow blogs, learn and blog once in a while.  As you ponder on certain matters like what to blog in this brand new year, consider the message below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

People who follow my blog